Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The best part of the job...

As I helped a student with a vocab packet, I leaned on the student's desk, putting my left hand down on the desk. The student, a very funny sort of person, was amazed. "Woah, playa!" (which is what this student has decided he will call me -- as if that isn't funny in and of itself.) "Your husband -- he iced you out!"
I also had a very enlightening conversation today with two students about what constitutes a "dub" and what does not.
It is true...you learn more from the students than they learn from you.
But hopefully the majority of the stuff they learn from me is useful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buckwalter said...

Yeah, you know. I like to get my ice whenever possible/appropriate. Consider yourself "iced."

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home