Tuesday, July 19, 2005

There is nothing finer...

than reading Harry Potter out loud with Buckwalter. Some of the voices just keep me laughing in my head for hours...
But right now, we are both plagued with Worry bugs. I don't think either one of us has slept well in the past 2 weeks. And now, with an exciting Bachelor Party looming...yikes. I need to catch up on some sleep quickly.
But why is it that at the times your body and mind need the most rest, you simply cannot get it? It seems like my mind has this death wish for my sanity...and it's working pretty well so far. I lay in bed, trying to fall asleep, and all I can hear is worry..."What about my teaching license?" "Will Edina FINALLY have fingerprinting open on Wednesday?" "What are we doing in class tomorrow?" "Will we be able to sleep okay once we're IN Las Vegas?"
They just never seem to stop! I know I shouldn't complain so much -- this problem plagues Buckwalter much more heavily than it does me, but it still sucks a whole bunch. I need sleep. But can I get a good night's rest? Nope. Not a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home