Saturday, July 30, 2005

This is it...

The big last MN post. And it will be short, because a friend just telephoned me and asked me for a letter of recommendation. Oh my god. So I've got to get on that. But Buckwalter and I have been working like mad, slap-happy hyenas these past couple of days -- sleep is still a problem, but now that we're so close, it's okay. Lyra the kitty is freaking out a little, but she's keeping her cool better than I had expected. Which is a positive thing. Tomorrow morning I play at the church one last time, then go over to my parents' house for one last steak and corn-on-the-cob lunch. Then it's back here to disassemble couches and entertainment centers. Then we leave! Aha! So, thank you to MN for 24.5 lovely years of service -- if you had a job for me, I'd stay. But sadly for you, Lady Sin has beckoned me. The Sun calls, and the students of my new school, "They callin' me!" So I'm on my way. But not to never come back. See you next summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home